Pachmarhi From Pipariya
2 Night 3 Days
Listed as the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, Pachmarhi or “Satpura ki Rani” is a perfect destination which combines history with the diversity of flora and fauna. This soothing and natural hill station is located up to 1100m off the sea level. Explore the rich heritage in Chhota Mahadeo, Buddhist-era caves, Chauragarh Temple, Dhoopgarh, Christ Church, and dense greens of Satpura National Park.
Package ID – 0073
Package Name – 2 Night 3 Days Pachmarhi from Pipariya
Price Range –
Our driver will pick you up from Pipariya Railway station and transfer you to our pre-booked hotel in Pachmarhi. You can check-in, freshen up and spend your day at leisure.
After having breakfast, go sightseeing at Pandav Caves, Apsara Vihar, Museum, Silver Fall, Bee Fall, Panchali Kund, and other tourist attractions. Have a night stay at our pre-booked hotel.
Have breakfast, check out and go sightseeing at Handi Khoh canyons, Jata Shankar,Mahadeo, Amba Mai Begum Palace, and Gupt Mahadev. Later on, we will drop you to Pipariya railway station, so that you can return back with happy memories.
- 2 Free breakfasts
- 2 Nights stay in a well-maintained pre-booked hotel
- Pickup by our Sedan car from Pipariya railway station
- Drop by our sedan car to Pipariya Railway station
- Full day temple tour on private basis by AC sedan car
- Full day forest tour on open gypsy (including permit, entry, and guide)
- Toll tax and parking
- Travel insurance
- Service Tax (5%)
- Airfare or train ticket
- Any other expenses not
- included in the itinerary